- Durable outer shell thanks to the 3 shell construction
- Easy-to-operate belt buckle with twist-proof, multi-stage automatic lock
- Optimum impact absorption thanks to Hi-EPS material made from microscopic little air chambers
- Low weight (290g) thanks to the inmold production where the upper shell is thermally connected with the Hi-EPS
- Adjustable straps by ears
- Strategically arranged ventilation openings guarantee ideal air flow in the interior
- The Run System Classic, which is combined with the height-adjustable Custom Fit System, ensures optimal adjustment possibilities
- Made in Germany
Anyone who wants to get around the city with style should try out the Grunerlokka. It was specially designed for an urban environment, and earns points for its design and protection.
The GRUNERLOKKA is equipped with a very high-quality padding in a leather feel, which ensures a pleasant fit and highlights the design aspect of the helmet. At the same time, a textile plate with a discreet reflective finish is incorporated into the front pad. This guarantees the best protection in the field of vision. In addition to seeing, the GRUNERLOKKA also focuses on being seen. Thanks to the integrated light, you can also travel safely in the evenings.
It is installed on the Run System Classic, which allows you to adjust the helmet to individual head sizes. The features are completed by the loops on the straps, which can be used to affix headphones. With its details, its clean design and the best possible safety, the GRUNERLOKKA makes you ready for your next trip in the city. In your city. From café to café, from bar to bar, right in the middle of life.
Delivery and Collection
Order now for FREE UK mainland delivery or to Click & Collect.
We aim to deliver your new electric bike or prepare it for collection within 5 working days from order (unless stated otherwise in the description).
During this time we carry out a pre-delivery inspection, prior to despatch, at our workshop in Andover, Hampshire, where you can also safely collect your eBike.
We deliver FREE to mainland UK. Please contact us for delivery to anywhere else.
Long warranties for peace of mind
All eBikes we sell carry a comprehensive manufacturer’s warranty supported by our well equipped staff and workshop in Andover, Hampshire.
Mark2 bikes have a 2 year warranty on all components including frame, motor and battery.
Batribikes have a 3 year warranty on motor and battery, 5 years on frame and 2 years on all other components.
Knaap bikes have a 2 year warranty on all components including frame, motor and battery.