Our popular Scrambler Electric Bike is a hard-tail gravel electric mountain bike in the tradition of old-school mountain bikes.
Suitable for exploring off-road tracks and terrains, the Scrambler eBike is a competent and fun ride, even without the battery!
Manufactured in Europe and shipped from the Mark2 UK warehouse, the Scrambler combines tough yet lightweight aluminium construction, complemented with a slick 24 speed Shimano derailleur and hydraulic disc brakes to create a truly unique electric bike.
With a powerful, near silent electric motor on tap when you need it, and quality premium components, the Scrambler not only looks great, but it is equally at home on-road or off; making it a wonderfully versatile and fun electric bike, wherever you go.
- 19” lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy frame with 5 year warranty
- 250W / 36V / 40Nm torque Promovec rear hub motor with 3 year warranty
- Backlit blue LCD display with 4 levels of power assist, battery level, speed and distance indicators
- Walk assist and boost throttle
- 36V / 10.4Ah (375Wh) Promovec Li-ion smart memory battery, can be charged on or off the bike. Supplied with charger (charge time 4-5 hours) and 2 year 70% minimum capacity warranty
- 45-100km range dependent on level of power assistance
- 24 speed Shimano Alivio derailleur and gearset
- Suntour XCM LO front fork suspension with preload adjuster and lockout
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm front and 160mm rear rotors
- Alloy wheels with puncture resistant Schwalbe Smart Sam 27.5" x 2.1” tyres
- 19.2kg weight (with battery)
- Selle Royal saddle
Rider suitability: 5’6” (168cm) minimum height and 18st 12lb (120kg) max weight (including luggage).
Delivery and Collection
Order now for FREE UK mainland delivery or to Click & Collect.
We aim to deliver your new electric bike or prepare it for collection within 5 working days from order (unless stated otherwise in the description).
During this time we carry out a pre-delivery inspection, prior to despatch, at our workshop in Andover, Hampshire, where you can also safely collect your eBike.
We deliver FREE to mainland UK. Please contact us for delivery to anywhere else.
Long warranties for peace of mind
All eBikes we sell carry a comprehensive manufacturer’s warranty supported by our well equipped staff and workshop in Andover, Hampshire.
Mark2 bikes have a 2 year warranty on all components including frame, motor and battery.
Batribikes have a 3 year warranty on motor and battery, 5 years on frame and 2 years on all other components.
Knaap bikes have a 2 year warranty on all components including frame, motor and battery.