Based on our best selling X-cross eBike, the Step Thru Electric Bike is our inclusive hybrid electric city bike.
Ideal for town and city commuting or general leisure riding, its combination of comfort and power makes this an ideal choice for multi-purpose cycling for those that prefer an easy mount and dismount.
This is a well designed 7 speed assisted bike with the addition of a powerful, quiet electric motor on tap when you need it.
Manufactured in Europe and shipped from the Mark2 Electric Bikes UK warehouse, the Step Thru combines lightweight 18” aluminium frame and 28” alloy wheels with 1.75” tyres to create an easy to use, enjoyable electric commuter bike; considered by many as the best commuter eBike available on the market!
- Lightweight 18” aluminium frame
- Sturdy 250W / 36V Bafang rear hub motor
- LCD display with 5 levels of power assist (up to 25kph), battery level, speed and distance indicators
- Walk assist function
- Integrated 36V / 10.4Ah (375Wh) Samsung Li-ion battery, can be charged on or off the bike. Secured with key and easily removable. Supplied with charger with LED indicator (charge time 6-8 hours)
35-55km range with power assistance
- 7 speed Shimano gearset
- 160mm Tektro disc brakes front and rear
- Aluminium front fork suspension with lockout
- 28” alloy wheels with 1.75” tyres
- 24kg weight (with battery)
- Rear cargo rack and kick stand
- 2 year comprehensive warranty
Rider suitability: 5’0” (163cm) minimum height and 17st 4lb (110kg) max weight (including luggage).
Delivery and Collection
We aim to deliver or make your new electric bike ready for collection within 5 working days from order. During this time we carry out a pre-delivery inspection at our workshop in Andover, Hampshire where you can also safely collect.
We deliver free within a 30 mile radius. If you are further away please contact us about our UK wide courier delivery at cost.
Long Warranties for peace of mind
All eBikes we sell carry a comprehensive manufacturer’s warranty supported by our well equipped staff and workshop in Andover, Hampshire.
Mark2 bikes have a 2 year warranty on all components including frame, motor and battery.
Batribikes have a 3 year warranty on motor and battery, 5 years on frame and 2 years on all other components.
Knaap bikes have a 2 year warranty on all components including frame, motor and battery.