Our best selling electric town bike X-Cross is a dream to ride.
Ideal for town and city commuting or general leisure riding, its unique combination of comfort and power makes this an ideal choice of electric bikes for multi-purpose cycling.
This is an excellent 24 speed long range electric bike with the addition of a powerful, near silent electric motor on tap when you need it; the perfect assisted bike for all your cycling needs.
Manufactured in Europe and shipped from the Mark2 Electric Bikes UK warehouse, quality branded components and European manufacturing make the X-Cross a premium eBike you will appreciate for years to come.
The popular X-Cross combines lightweight alloy wheels with puncture resistant Schwalbe 28" x 1.75” tyres, and a 250W / 36V / 40Nm torque Promovec rear hub motor to provide you with a lightweight, quiet, and enjoyable electric bike for town and country roads.
- 20” lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy frame with 5 year warranty
- 250W / 36V / 40Nm torque Promovec rear hub motor with 3 year warranty
- Backlit blue LCD display with 4 levels of power assist, battery level, speed and distance indicators
- Walk assist and boost throttle
- 36V / 10.4Ah (375Wh) Promovec Li-ion smart memory battery, can be charged on or off the bike. Supplied with charger (charge time 4-5 hours) and 2 year 70% minimum capacity warranty
- 45-100km range dependent on level of power assistance
- 24 speed Shimano Alivio derailleur and gearset
- Suntour XCM LO front fork suspension with preload adjuster and lockout
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with 160mm front and rear rotors
- Lightweight alloy wheels with puncture resistant Schwalbe 28" x 1.75” tyres
- 21.7kg weight (with battery)
- Selle Royal Lancia saddle, front & rear LED lights, handy rear cargo rack and kick stand
Rider suitability: 5’8” (173cm) minimum height and 18st 12lb (120kg) max weight (including luggage).
Book a test ride
Come and see our selection at our showroom in Andover, Hampshire at a time of your choice.
Delivery and Collection
Order now for FREE UK mainland delivery or to Click & Collect.
We aim to deliver your new electric bike or prepare it for collection within 5 working days from order (unless stated otherwise in the description).
During this time we carry out a pre-delivery inspection, prior to despatch, at our workshop in Andover, Hampshire, where you can also safely collect your eBike.
We deliver FREE to mainland UK. Please contact us for delivery to anywhere else.
Long warranties for peace of mind
All eBikes we sell carry a comprehensive manufacturer’s warranty supported by our well equipped staff and workshop in Andover, Hampshire.
Mark2 bikes have a 2 year warranty on all components including frame, motor and battery.
Batribikes have a 3 year warranty on motor and battery, 5 years on frame and 2 years on all other components.
Knaap bikes have a 2 year warranty on all components including frame, motor and battery.