Our best selling electric town bike X-Cross is a dream to ride.
Ideal for town and city commuting or general leisure riding, its unique combination of comfort and power makes this an ideal choice of electric bikes for multi-purpose cycling.
This is an excellent 24 speed long range electric bike with the addition of a powerful, near silent electric motor on tap when you need it; the perfect assisted bike for all your cycling needs.
Manufactured in Europe and shipped from the Mark2 Electric Bikes UK warehouse, quality branded components and European manufacturing make the X-Cross a premium eBike you will appreciate for years to come.
The popular X-Cross combines lightweight alloy wheels with puncture resistant Schwalbe 28" x 1.75” tyres, and a 250W / 36V / 40Nm torque Promovec rear hub motor to provide you with a lightweight, quiet, and enjoyable electric bike for town and country roads.
- 20” lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy frame with 5 year warranty
- 250W / 36V / 40Nm torque Promovec rear hub motor with 3 year warranty
- Backlit blue LCD display with 4 levels of power assist, battery level, speed and distance indicators
- Walk assist and boost throttle
- 36V / 10.4Ah (375Wh) Promovec Li-ion smart memory battery, can be charged on or off the bike. Supplied with charger (charge time 4-5 hours) and 2 year 70% minimum capacity warranty
- 45-100km range dependent on level of power assistance
- 24 speed Shimano Alivio derailleur and gearset
- Suntour XCM LO front fork suspension with preload adjuster and lockout
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with 160mm front and rear rotors
- Lightweight alloy wheels with puncture resistant Schwalbe 28" x 1.75” tyres
- 21.7kg weight (with battery)
- Selle Royal Lancia saddle, front & rear LED lights, handy rear cargo rack and kick stand
Rider suitability: 5’8” (173cm) minimum height and 18st 12lb (120kg) max weight (including luggage).
Delivery and Collection
We aim to deliver or make your new electric bike ready for collection within 5 working days from order. During this time we carry out a pre-delivery inspection at our workshop in Andover, Hampshire where you can also safely collect.
We deliver free within a 30 mile radius. If you are further away please contact us about our UK wide courier delivery at cost.
Long Warranties for peace of mind
All eBikes we sell carry a comprehensive manufacturer’s warranty supported by our well equipped staff and workshop in Andover, Hampshire.
Mark2 bikes have a 2 year warranty on all components including frame, motor and battery.
Batribikes have a 3 year warranty on motor and battery, 5 years on frame and 2 years on all other components.
Knaap bikes have a 2 year warranty on all components including frame, motor and battery.